Tuesday, October 14, 2014

God's plan

As I continue in my daily tasks, working toward what I believe God's purpose in my life is right now, I keep listening to God's voice in my day-to-day activities, and to this wonderful song...

Ashes Remain - Here For A Reason (Single): http://youtu.be/hmXoLGK0MJg

Just last week I was privileged to speak to a wonderful group of Christian women. Each time that I present my speeches, I am just as blessed and positively influenced by the reminders that God gives me through Scripture, as I hope and pray the other women listening are.

As I was speaking, and driving to and from my speech, the message that kept resonating with me personally last week was that each day is a gift. Over and over I was reminded of how much can be accomplished in each day, of how much love and kindness we can all share, and how we can add a positive influence into others lives each and every day! Right now, a part of my God given purpose is to share my faith and life experiences with others to benefit them and make their days better. I am so so happy to feel that purpose and continue to try to live it every day!

Wishing you all a very blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment