Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankfulness


Yes, what more generic thing to Blog about on Thanksgiving evening than Thankfulness....  I know, not very original. :)  But, I feel moved to share that the thing that I am MOST thankful for throughout this past year is my FAITH!   Thank you Lord, so very much, for molding my faith into something so much more deep and amazing than even before!

It has been a very trying year indeed!  And I am certainly thankful for my wonderful children, and that they are both healthy and happy, as at this time last year, they were not...   I am thankful for my job that I love, even though it drives me crazy some days, it is exactly where I should be!  I am deeply thankful for each and every one of the public speaking opportunities that I have had throughout this past year, and LOVE the growth and wonder that speaking has fueled in my life!! I am thankful for many many wonderful things in my life, but most of all, FAITH and GOD'S INFLUENCE on my life!   I cannot even explain how divine guidance has led me through the past year; it is amazing to me every time that I think back on all the spiritual growth that I have experienced! 

I have been terrified, lost, sometimes on the wrong path; I have realized dreams and chased dreams, I have been given opportunities that were only dreams....this has been a year of change!

The many blessings that the Lord has given to me this past year were unreachable in other years, but He has shown me the right paths to work my way down to pursue my dreams!

I am so blessed with a wonderful church family and worship band and other connections at church, that have brought such positivity into my life!  When I needed it most this past year, there have been hundreds of people sending up prayers for my needs or wants, and that is an amazing feeling!  How blessed I am to have such wonderful, loving, Christian people in my life!!

So, to each and every one of you that has prayed for me, pulled for me, listened to me, helped me, counseled me, and laughed with me this past year, THANK YOU!!!!   And THANK YOU LORD for ALL that I have!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment