Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Waiting.......to Minister.......



Seasons of waiting..... They are difficult to go through!  We all have different seasons of waiting, both in our personal lives and in our professional lives.

Right now, I am in a season of waiting that encompasses both.......
My very personal passion for sharing my life story and my faith journey with others, and the desire to build a ministry far reaching enough to be a consistent business.

I feel a deep desire, every day, to grow this ministry that I am called to do; but roadblocks keep arising, and efforts to promote my ministry go unanswered....

Over the last couple of weeks, as I've been spending time doing promotional things for my ministry, I have been continually noticing things on Twitter, Devotionals, Facebook, and more, that are all prompting me to "Make sure that I minister right where I am at, First!" 

Thankfully, the re-occurrence of that message, over and over, has caused me to pause, and evaluate why I am being bombarded with it..... 

I had begun putting a bit too much emphasis on the "reach" of my ministry materials (Facebook posts, Blog posts, website, etc.), and lost sight of the people directly within my reach, that I should minister to every single day! 

I love sharing my passion for Christ and for music with my children!  There is no better moment spent than reading devotions with my kids, or answering Biblical/Life questions of theirs, or planning church music, or rehearsing instruments with THEM! 

My children's Faith is blossoming more and more each day; as are their musical abilities!  I am so proud of them, every single day, and I want to continue setting a solid, positive, example for them!

Therefore, what I have learned so far, in this season of waiting, is that I don't have to wait at all to share my stories and my heart.  My loved ones and the other people around me every day can feel my Faith, if I live my days with the outward glow and grace of Faith! They can benefit from me keeping a positive attitude, showing Love, just as Christ did, and Ministering to them, whatever their needs! 

So, to anyone who feels in a season of waiting right now, I say: 
Start Where You Are.  Use What You Have.  
Do What You Can. 


Displaying IMG_20150902_180615.jpg

Blessing to you all! 

Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."



No comments:

Post a Comment