Saturday, August 22, 2015

Day 6 - wrap-up of Friendship week

As I sit here and try to "wrap-up" this week, I wonder...  "What more can I write about Women's friendships?"  Every post this week has been such a blessing to me and gave so much perspective!


 Reading Tara's post (Day 3) again, I feel so thankful for the Christian friendhips that I have made throughout life!  I have met some amazing women through church, starting with my 2 best friends all through growing up, that stuck by me through elementary, we were confirmed together, graduated together, and stayed friends through college and marriages.  There are several women today also, from my church, that have such a positive influence on my life, with everything from parenting to marriage to praying for each other.  Those friendships are cherished!

And then, on Day 4, Mandy's message hit home with me very well!  The reminder to forgive and love friends no matter what, because the reconcilliation of a good friendship, will only make a GREAT friendship!!  I myself needed to hear that.... I needed a prompt to contact a friend that I miss very much, and reconcile our friendship.  You see, she is a Christian friend that has upheld me and stood by me through alot, as I have her; and I truly believe that God placed her and I in each others lives, years ago, to be there for each other through the challenges of this crazy life!

I pray that all of you find yourself in the company of friends who will pour out their one vessel for you, who truly love you, and who help you stay positive and stay faithful to God!

Also, remember that the ultimate friend is God, because He is the only one who can fulfill all our needs, and love us to an extent that no other can!

Thank you for joining me throughout this "Friendship Week" on my Blog!  It would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a comment on this post about what you thought of the week, what touched you, future suggestions, or just whatever you are moved to write!  Thank you!  God's blessings to you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment