Thursday, February 25, 2016

Live courageously! Adventure on!

While recently discussing my options for changing my life path; a friend told me "you have to have the courage to make I needed change!"

When I pondered her statement for a couple of days, I really evaluated my level of "courage" and to me, that came through also, as my level of trust in God's Plan.

A few days later, I received my scheduled shipment of Christian home and hospitality items.....
My thoughts had been focused on building up the courage to make a much needed life change, to better my health, and therefore my attitude; and look toward a better future. So my shipment had this bracelet in it, based on Psalm 16:11.....

www.frommylifetoyourheart.com

And as you see, the bracelet says "Live Courageously, Adventure On."

What a great reminder of the encouragement my friend gave me days before.  And also, the verse noted on the bracelet, reminded me once again that God will show me His plan for my life, and grant me pleasures. 

Wow!   "Have Courage to make a change."  "Live Courageously."  "God shows me the way." "Adventure On."    I guess God's message to me, through this bracelet and through my friend, was clearly, that I needed to be courageous and move forward in my adventure of life! 

The following day, as I was wearing that bracelet, for a constant reminder, I came across this image, and found meaning in the arrow that is on the bracelet too...   


 just focus and keep aiming, just focus and keep aiming....

I am so happy to say, that I listened to God (and my dear friend) and had courage, and I was launched toward something great!  I am starting a new chapter in life, facing this adventure with courage in Christ!  I will stay focused and keep aiming! 

Blessings to your week!   May you find the courage to Adventure On! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you love that Bracelet? 
I have them available for purchase! 
$38 will cover bracelet and shipping. 
If you'd like one, email me at frommylifetoyourheart@gmail.com. 
I can take Credit cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment