Sunday, June 26, 2016

Grey.... to FULL COLOR!

For so many years, I chose the lifestyle of living in the "grey", of not stirring the waters, of trying to be what I thought others wanted me to be.   Often, I felt "Grey" inside, because I was not being true to myself.  I was not living out who I really am inside. 

With many important people in my life, and some not so important, I have acted how I felt they wanted me to act; and discussed what I felt they wanted me to discuss; and socialized in the way that I felt they wanted me to. I have spent many years requiring myself to have the proper energy-level and attitude, based on the crowd or event of each day. 

Lately though, I have been very true to myself!  I am learning to hold tight to my values, my beliefs, my style, etc.   It feels so very good to be ME!!

Another area deep in my heart, that I have had many times/situations, in which I felt the need to hide, is my faith.   I've spent so long "Following the Leader".....but, not fully following THE LEADER (God, my heavenly Father, my everything), rather "the leader", as in society, peers, requirements of others....


www.frommylifetoyourheart.com

Yes!  What a beautiful and true verse!  I have finally found the power to be of sound mind, with who I am! 

I have found the strength to no longer care what society and other people want me to be, but to be true to exactly  who God made and intended me to be! 

What a freeing feeling to no longer  heed external pressures to be someone different that who I was created to be! I even feel more in touch with my faith and with God, because I now feel free to act and speak like a Child of God whenever I want. I now feel free to share my faith, my humanitarianism, my drive and positive outlook on life, with anyone and everyone that I encounter!  I am living life in FULL COLOR! 

I want to share this song with all my readers; it explains the feelings that I wrote about above perfectly! 

I hope it peps up your day too, and reminds you to be comfortable with exactly who God made you to be! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPHuFnmAds

Blessings to your week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment