Tuesday, September 13, 2016

When you are Broken and Sinking, Part 2

For some reason, I just can't stop thinking about my previous post, "When you are broken and sinking". 

I just keep going over the content in my mind. I feel like it was sort of a cliffhanger; a sad post... And I don't want that! 

I want to Encourage, Enlighten, and spread Happiness through sharing Trust and Hope in our amazing God!

First things first, I want to say thank you to my readers! I received many encouraging and caring messages and prayers after my last post. It was so touching! This is yet another reason why I love being a Christian blogger so much! The readers of my blog help surround me in times of need, with prayers and hope and the love of fellow believers! :-)

I have been through many storms in life, some bigger than others, but the unsinkable ship that has carried me through them all, is my faith in our amazing God! In some of life's storms, I have learned, that the only being that I can rely on, trust, and speak candidly too, is GOD.  He is always listening, ever helping, and all-knowing! He provides the answers, the tools needed, to get us through all storms of life!

Also, as I have been thinking about this topic, I think about God anchoring me in the extremely happy times of life. The over-the-top exciting, overwhelmingly, wonderful times that come occasionally in this life. I have found myself needing to be anchored to truth and stability during those times too. If I had continued to flow into the clouds of bliss, certainly something would have gone awry with those beautiful blessings. But instead, my faith has anchored me to the non-boasting, not greedy, grateful and thankful happiness that is available when you know our Lord!

So, in follow up to my previous post about being Broken and Sinking; I am happy to report, that the storm is still stirring, but the SON is shining, and my ship is STRONG in HIM! 

May you be anchored by God's love and encouraged by His Word every day!  Peace! 

God's Beauty at the River that Day...


www.frommylifetoyourheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment