Friday, June 8, 2018

"When Chaos Calls" - My Recent Post on "Bridging the Gap"

"From the moment our alarm clock goes off in the morning, we are rushing for deadlines and schedules: kids schedules, work schedules, exercise schedules, prayer schedules, church schedules, hobby schedules, and the list goes on…  And then, there’s all the events: parties, celebrations, sporting events, music events, and more. Even our social calendars these days are chaotic."

Click on the link below to Check out this post and read encouraging words about this chaos of our many callings in life, and learning to be peace-filled in the midst of the chaos!

My Post on Bridging the Gap: "When Chaos Calls"

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid,” John 14:27 (ESV).


No comments:

Post a Comment