Thursday, March 19, 2015

Can this be Easier??

I have been going through this week thinking "Why can't life be just a little easier?"  Feeling sorry for myself, about my constantly growing "To Do" list.  If only this task were easier or if only that event was not required to attend....

I've found myself thinking often lately, that there is just too much going on in my life to possibly be able to do it all.   Certainly, we all have felt like that at one time or another!  Everyday life just gets really crazy sometimes!

Well, I began thinking about my outlook in recent days, and realized that I have been dreading each day, right as I wake up in the morning.  I have been starting each day with a bad attitude that "This is going to be a crazy day!  How can I possibly do it all?"

Tonight, as I was running kids from one place to another (in the midst of some of that "craziness" of life :), this song played on Christian Radio, and it gave me a new perspective....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2ycrpbOlw

"Every Good Thing" by The Afters, spoke to me deeply and brought a smile to my face!   This song reminds us all that we don't want to miss any moments in life, for they are all beautiful!  God has given us each moment, each task, each breath, for a distinct reason.  Each moment is a gift from God and a part of his plan!  I am thankful to have been reminded tonight about the beauty of all the little things that happen in these busy moments of our lives!

May you all take an extra moment today to enjoy the smile of a child or share an extra 'Hello', and in that moment, be reminded of the beauty of each moment!  Thank God for "Every Good Thing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment