Sunday, November 8, 2015

Another Year

Well, I had a birthday this past week...  (No, I am not going to share which # ) ;)

Over the past several years, I have really dreaded birthdays.  I had been of the opinion that I was getting 'too old' to accomplish all that I wish to...

But this birthday was different.  This time, I look at all the amazing things that the Lord has done in my life, over just the past month, and I can't help but wonder what is to come in this new year of my life.   God has me very in awe of His work in my life right now!   All of the avenues that keep appearing, unexpectedly, in which I can share my faith stories and minister to others, are perfectly aligning with my internal need to share the good news of Jesus! 

I have been in a period of "waiting" (see previous post titled "waiting to minister"), but I can feel the beginning of my time to "GO"!  I am so excited for all that is to come! 

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”  
Isaiah 43:18-19

The Lord is doing a new thing in me, and he may be in you too.   Watch for the signs, listen for His voice!  Know that He is capable of making streams in a wasteland, whenever and wherever He wishes! God's timing is not the same as our timing.  The wait is certainly tough, but the start of the mission is so exciting, that it was well worth the wait! 

Blessings to your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment