Thursday, August 28, 2014

We're Not Meant to be Alone

In a World that can often be very lonely, it is hard to remember that God has never meant for us to be alone.  So much communication takes place these days via electronics, that some days we don't even actually speak to another human being.   This can lead to a feeling of isolation and loneliness.
 
I had a day today where I felt very alone.  I reached out for help and no one was there to listen.  I tried to connect with people, but only felt pushed away.  In many ways today was a "lonely" feeling day for me.
 
On my drive home though, I was blessed to hear this amazing new song from Tenth Avenue North, called "No Man Is An Island"
 
Listen, and enjoy the amazing encouragement given to all "lonely" people, through this song, and by the Lord.....
 
The Lord will STAY with us!  We were not meant to be alone, and God has never left us alone!
 
We are NOT alone!

Psalm 34:17-19 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.

John 16:32-33 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Today, join me in finding Peace in the reminder that You are NOT alone!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment