Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lord I'm Ready Now

Recently, on the 3rd and last day of a Christian Public Speaking conference, I woke up with this praise tune in my head "Lord, I'm Ready Now" by Plumb.

Wow!  That is such a powerful song!  It was also very powerful to wake up singing (it was stuck in my head all through getting ready)....

"Lord I'm ready now, all my walls are down".....I may have went to the conference with preconceived notions of what was going to come from it.  I think I felt some amount of personal drive, for professional reasons, to attend (and it should have been God given reasons, not professional reasons).  Of course, I did also expect spiritual growth there, but I entered somewhat blinded by my expectations.  By the last morning, all of those expectations had disappeared, and I had been successfully reminded to just follow wherever the Lord led me throughout the conference...and in all the days following.

"Time is running out, and I wanna make this count".... As I said, it was the last day of the conference, so, "time was running out"...  I had already learned so much, but there was more to be learned!  Once I decided to "make it count " wholeheartedly, I opened up my heart.   I began to receive information and direction toward writing.  You see, I had went to the conference with ONLY the focus of public speaking.   I only had a desire to better myself in speaking tactics and promotions, but I soon learned that the Lord has another idea, and wants me to write...

"I don't want to let you down".....  So, I finally was obedient to the Lord, and listened for His voice and His direction, on that last day of the conference.  That, then, was the day that I learned the most, that information sank in better, and that I allowed my emotions to open up as well.   I cried, tears of joy, during worship, and I made the best connections with other ladies and even a publisher, on that last day.

Listen for the Lord's voice!   Let go, Be exposed, because that is the only way that you will be opened, in mind and soul, to hear and feel the directions of the Lord!

As it says below, the feeling is SO beautiful, to KNOW who you are in Christ, and feel Him leading you in the direction that He wishes for your life!



May you know and feel the joy of discovering who You are in Christ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment