Monday, September 15, 2014

Challenges & Blessings

Last week was 11 years since my wedding day. I found myself thinking about all the challenges my family has overcome in a short 11 years. I thought about huge health issues, hospitalizations, moves, loss of loved ones, career changes, business ventures, and more...   I started thinking wow, a lot of trials were thrown at us during those 11 years!
But then I thought about how we overcame them all. 

I thought about the many many blessings we've been given in those 11 years. I began to think about the blessings that came directly from the challenges...
Isn't it amazing the way that God has our whole lives planned? 

He knows that each challenge is going to lead us in a new, right direction. He plans out how he is going to get us to listen to His will for our lives.  Even when we don't see the signs he sends, or don't stop long enough to get his message, God finds a way, through our trials, to lead us to our blessings!
Click to Tweet
Here is one of my all-time favorite songs that reflects this idea of blessings coming through challenges:
"Blessings" by Laura Story
I am constantly amazed at all the wonderful things God has provided for me in the last 11 years, & I really look forward to all that is to come! Thank You God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment