Sunday, January 31, 2016

Love & Life

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

As I was decorating my house for the upcoming holiday of Valentines Day, I decided to find some meaningful words to incorporate.


I have a canvas picture of the scripture verse above, from 

1 Corinthians 13:13.  I hung that, but then decided to look for a great quote to write on my Chalkboard tray, to hang next to it. 

I decided on...


As I wrote on and decorated the tray, I started thinking about both sets of words.  I pondered how love really is the center of life!  Our days and nights revolve around those that we love.  Our prayer and worship life is centered upon a God that we love.  Our healthy habits stem from our love of ourselves and our respect and love for God, who gave us our body.

As for 1 Corinthians 13:13; without love, hope might be lost, and without love, there would not be anything to have faith in; so truly, the greatest of those IS LOVE! 

The love of God, for all of creation, all people, shows, in that he has created everything to coexist, and to thrive through LOVE.

Creation is maintained through love, thrives on love, and is loyal, based on love. 

Without love, life would be unfocused; it would be dull. 

It is true, "Where there is Love, there is Life"  (Gandhi)

May you have a Blessed February, filled with LOVE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you'd like to get a "Chalkboard tray" to decorate your home, visit my website, www.mymaryandmartha.com/14120, to have one shipped directly to your home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment